2010年10月14日星期四

Husband saw my ex-boyfriend and the explicit experience

I’m a big girl, with prince charming, and finally met last year after a small friction after last November, our license.
At night, the license friends asked me out to celebrate success. After the home that night, but my husband sentiment has drunk, thought is that he doesn’t like me to drink, because her husband in my computer discovered I forgot to delete, mainly, and the emotion  and enthusiasm before her boyfriend (may have some explicit description).
Since we live in such a shadow. Shortly after, because their parents and an acquaintance of economic disputes, the acquaintances (or my childhood nanny) to their units (bureau), said many of my back, like to enter. His mood destruction for a long time, afterwards in my efforts under the guidance, he finally started seemingly normal emotional life.
Don’t know why, seem to someone say things behind my back, and he heard me, it was questioned. Because I’m a woman of very superior conditions, with long before someone remind me, my condition is too good, be someone envious slander.
Parents have said so, but I continue proud, because I believe oneself is the best, and have done things, but the confusion is bumpy road feeling.
But every once in a while, he will be agitated and indifferent. I comfort him, mild counselling. After all is as paint appealed to the emotion, strong love. He is honest, is heard among the people, let his eyes or see very uncomfortable, and don’t want to say hurt me.
Yesterday, in which women friends because night phoned me, he gave me the go-by apathy. I also grasp crazy, this life when I’ll finish? ! After a hot argument, he asked me: “I is such a person, whether you repent?” I was mad as a hand, give him a slap.
I think he is not cherish our relationship at any time, can’t say damage marriage. Then pulled into the original diary event, because he said my bed with a married man. I explained that the man and not married, he has a divorce. May this sentence more stimulating his emotions, after he finished noisy go outside to 3 points, four points at home than away.

没有评论:

发表评论