2010年10月14日星期四

was very late at night, then back on the net

was very late at night, then back on the net, the next night with my sister together to transfer property, it is not a moment to succeeds, need many procedures, I can wait. In the afternoon, I phoned him call out, find a quiet place, I had asked yesterday. Now, almost all the money at home he earned money, if not, I divorce, because something else I can do, but it can’t ask where he went, he is the head say nothing, I be nasty, you say me, saying, go and what place, in what room.
He is low head not speak, my tears flowed disappointing. He knelt plop, embrace my leg let I forgive him, said won’t go. I cried, you do it when he dreamed that have today? I tell you, I have the money to account, the house also to transfer to another name. If you feel cheated, you can try to go against me. He also not kneel, said he could not, but cannot lose me. I say to you, it’s useless. Such house has done, you sign in the divorce agreement, this time I don’t want to see you, so I don’t go home, you are ready to put your things together, and then take away.

没有评论:

发表评论