2010年10月14日星期四

Yesterday afternoon I went home and found him up

Yesterday afternoon  I went home and found him up. I asked him, he said, we need to cool down for a few days. I can not accept, heart ache. I keep his whelpsm, he said a lot of very hard words. What is the determination, what does not know what he is my teens, first, perhaps what is ten husbands. I understand that he is fixed. Before he say: thank you for your parents, they are very nice to me.
When going out, he put down all the family car keys, including the key, I give him to buy clothes and razor, dressed in a basketball shoes and go out.
Watching him in for divorce, seem to make buffer. Dad said that should give him time, cannot let him think I don’t really worth. But I know he is a wonks, and I don’t want him too paranoid and ignore our emotions. I think many times he needed a guide to his people, and led him out of his mind.
But dad, I myself also makes sense again afraid of our feelings will put more cool feeling, this waiting for judgment: let me crazy. I do to help the healthy and sustained marriage?
SuQin reply:
Women think oneself is bumpy road. Men will think women are private mess.
It is ideal for men and women “women’s” comprehending the essence.
As you describe the diary, your former boyfriend “, “the man with him in a married or divorce problem, actually it doesn’t make any sense. The parties will divide the reason bed, but understanding race in each other’s heart, go to bed, love is the equivalent of history has not clean.
So your excuses, actually is useless. Facts are facts, no matter what the reason, the result is always the same.
Return the diary say you. To say you are careless, the woman has a new lover, unexpectedly can put the words in the computer. Of course, let your carelessness, “can also see that this is your” confidence “in the gut. Life always those disadvantaged people will always carefully, as the woman is from privileged, not a.
Now, do you feel wronged. But the truth was that?
You say his friends same-sex couples to your phone, he eventually break because the phone and runaways. It makes you wonder, what with the friends on the phone said what? What is a man can be in the middle of the night air? In addition, you think yourself in the people around you, but envy and formed the earth beautiful capable woman, why most women are not merely your reputation, back is not fair treatment of “public”?
Say to the root cause of these issues, only one aspect of life, you must have paid little attention to the words.
Maybe you were a good woman, but the woman is not good, can make a good wife. But now, as a woman, you haven’t understand how to make a wife.
So, you can make the best  free to marry him, you must also meant, outstanding outstanding. A good man, most afraid of public pressure. He is not love you, he is not love you.
Regardless of the people who try to undermine you what purpose, but the fact is: round him, and heard the rumors about you, and all is negative. When a man and his wife to hear the world is full of praise, and how he can multeity balance myself?
I believe he decided to leave, not one moment of impulse. Of course, I also believe, even if you really make future life, probably will continue until the state: his heart

没有评论:

发表评论